I cannot stress enough the inportance of keeping physically active, particularly during these current times.
Being physically active improves our:
Physical well being
- It is good for your muscles and bones
- It will help you feel fitter
- It gives you more energy
Mental well being
- It can make you feel happier
- It can help your brain health and memory
- It can help with relaxation and sleep quality
Government guidelines say that you must social distance when you go out to exercise. If it is causing too much anxiety to go out to exercise and there is not enough space at home to keep physically active and you are struggling then please leave a message for me at the school and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I will be adding more activities and links below over the coming days.
Coach James shows us some activities you can do at home:
Challenge yourself at home:
Here are some links to some useful websites: