Greenleaf Primary School is extremely proud of its very smart school uniform, which children are happy and confident to wear. We frequently receive comments from visitors to school and members of the public, when we are out on school trips, about how smart, sensible and well-behaved Greenleaf children are.
The uniform is:
- Green sweatshirt/cardigan or fleece
- Plain white polo tops, blouses and shirts (with or without logo)
- Trousers, shorts or skirts of a single colour (black or grey)
- Green and white checked dress is also appropriate in warmer weather
- Headscarves in a single colour (green, grey, black or white)
- Sensible, low-heeled footwear (black or white) is required; this includes trainers.
The Governing Body have agreed that sports trousers, jogging bottoms, jeans and hooded tops are not appropriate school wear.
PE kit consists of:
- White t-shirt
- Black shorts/leggings
- Black plimsolls/trainers
- No logos or brands please
- For outdoor PE in colder months, black joggers and black sweatshirt.
PE kit to come to school in a named PE bag.
Where can we buy the uniform?
All of the above uniform items can be purchased from local supermarkets, which helps to keep our uniform affordable for all our families.
Items of school wear with the school logo are available from:
Unit 32 , Walthamstow Business Centre, Clifford Rd, E17 4SX. Tel: 0208 531 4800