Greenleaf Primary School is extremely proud of its very smart school uniform, which children are happy and confident to wear. We frequently receive comments from visitors to school and members of the public, when we are out on school trips, about how smart, sensible and well-behaved Greenleaf children are.
The uniform is:
1. Greenleaf green sweatshirt with school logo;
2. Greenleaf green cardigan with school logo;
3. Fleece (dark green) with school logo;
4. Green checked dress is also appropriate for girls in the summer;
5. Plain white polo tops, blouses and shirts (without logo);
6. Trousers, shorts or skirts of a single colour (black, grey, or green);
7. Shalwar Kameez in a single colour. (green grey, black, white)
The Governing Body has agreed that sports trousers, jogging bottoms, jeans and hooded tops are not appropriate school wear.
Sensible, low-heeled footwear (black or white) is required; this includes trainers. In the summer sandals are permitted, as long as they are low-heeled and have a back to them.
All pupils must bring a change of footwear (i.e. black plimsolls or another pair of trainers) with their P.E kit on the days that they have Outdoor PE.
PE kits consists of:
* Shorts (black)
* A t-shirt (white, or white with the school logo)
* Leggings for religious observance (black)
* Jogging bottoms and a sweatshirt (black) for outdoor PE in cold weather only
Where can we buy the uniform?
With the exception of the items with logos on them (see suppliers below), we recommend the very reasonably priced tops, dresses, trousers, etc available from larger supermarkets and/or markets.
Items of schoolwear with the school logo are available from:
Unit 32 , Walthamstow Business Centre, Clifford Rd, E17 4SX. Tel: 0208 531 4800