Greenleaf School provides inspirational, inclusive and excellent learning in a vibrant, fun environment to create self-confident and respectful pupils, proud of themselves, their school and their wider community.
Greenleaf is a special and highly successful school for children and staff located in the heart of Walthamstow. We are proud of our ‘outstanding’ reputation and its many achievements and awards.Read More
Quotes taken from our recent Ofsted Inspection...
- Pupils enjoy coming to school. They feel safe and secure. They think that teachers make learning fun.
- Pupils achieve well. The curriculum is adapted to meet pupils’ needs. Pupils become increasingly confident learners.
- Pupils are respectful and polite towards staff, visitors and each other.
- Parents and carers are overwhelmingly positive about the school. One parent captured the views of many by saying, ‘The commitment to children has been second to none.’
- Leaders have a clear vision for this school. They have set out an ambitious curriculum that takes account of pupils’ backgrounds.
Children in early years get off to an impressive start.
- Pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities are supported well through specialist resources when required and with support from adults in the room.